1. They regularly assemble together with other believers.
2. They assemble for more than just socializing, they assemble to learn and to help others learn about Christ and His ways for our life.
3. They don't limit Christ's salvation and blessings to any limited group of people.
4. They actively pursue others to believe in Christ.
5. They attempt to persuade the lost (non-believers, unsaved) to turn (repent) and to trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and nothing, absolutely nothing else for the salvation of their soul.
There is a certain heritage we are privileged to uphold when we are called "Christian". Let us not forget it